Friday, June 3, 2011

What to Cook?

A good friend of mine had a lot of veggies left over from CSA this week and gave them to me! Now what to cook? Any ideas?

8 comments:

  1. My mom makes an awesome Veggie lasagna with squash and cucumbers and pretty much everything you have in that bowl there.
    It's one of my favorite dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made squash souffle. it was pretty good. maybe i'll try lasagna next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see okra... I don't even know what it tastes like, so I can't give you ideas on what to cook with it, but you can always cut it up in two to get the star shape, and let your kids use it as a stamp with a bit of paint. I saw that online a long time ago and i've been meaning to try that with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg and zucchini slice, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jamie-community supported agriculture. a farm will distribute their produce usually on a weekly basis to members who pay. my friend is the host. so all of the produce is taken to her house and members in that area pick it up from her. so, 2 families were out of town and she had 3 shares!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what's egg and zucchini slice?

    ReplyDelete