I'm trying to organize craft supplies. They are in random places all over the house and it's starting to bother me. My parents gave us this t.v. hutch (i guess that's what you call it), but the doors are missing. So, I'm in the process of sewing some sort of curtain for it. Once that happens, and once it somehow gets upstairs, it will become our new craft closet. Yay! I can't wait. So anyway, I was going through the kids' supplies and it turned out we needed to melt some crayons.
The pouring started out okay.
But somehow ended up like this.
And we used my mom's deviled egg tray. Sorry mom! I had nothing else to use! Well we now have beautifully shaped super dark purple crayons "with sparklers."



I hope you didn't melt my TUPPERWARE egg holder thingee!! haha MOM
ReplyDeleteHi there! Just started following your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI know this is an old post, but I wanted share a tip for the crayon melting. I use a muffin tin. Just break the crayons up and put them right into the muffin tin and melt them in the oven on, say, 200 for about 15 minutes ;)
Thanks for sharing your life! You're lovely :)
lol. this post makes me look like an idiot. since then my dad found me a muffin pan at a garage sale, but we don't have enough colors yet. we plan on making little texas crayons...that are not a dark mess.
ReplyDeleteI don't think you look like an idiot! You're adorable and REAL! Thank you for that :)
ReplyDelete