Hey, I found you through Verde Mama, and I'm so glad I did! I love these dolls. Love that you made a companion for Feel Good Fannie. Love that you spent half an hour laughing at her (in the nicest possible way, of course!). I love your Freedom Manifesto. Love your pics. Hmm, have I left anything out? I'm sure I have, which means I'll have to come back, and comment some more :)
ok, this is just getting weird...hahaha
ReplyDeleteVery cute. i love the embroidered lips.
ReplyDeleteIts a half-sister mermaid!!!
ReplyDeleteYou made some sassy dolls
ReplyDeleteThey were havin' a ball
Rockin' wall to wall
The mermaid's queen of them all.
Now I know I have no.flow.here. But I had to give it a try :~P Oh, yeah
ok verde mama, it's on! a battle!
ReplyDeleteHey, I found you through Verde Mama, and I'm so glad I did! I love these dolls. Love that you made a companion for Feel Good Fannie. Love that you spent half an hour laughing at her (in the nicest possible way, of course!). I love your Freedom Manifesto. Love your pics. Hmm, have I left anything out? I'm sure I have, which means I'll have to come back, and comment some more :)
ReplyDeletethanks helena! you're awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love them. They make me giggle!
ReplyDelete