Friday, September 23, 2011

Meet The Autumn's - A Butterfly Family

Meet The Autumn's!
Proud Papa, Apple Autumn
Creative and Nurturing Mama, Windy Autumn
Big Sis, Crookneck Autumn
Big Brother, Pumpkin Autumn
The baby, Harvest Autumn
And the girls made them a couple of trees to flutter around in.
Autumn is here! Thankful for my days spent slowly and thoughtfully with the greatest little joys of my life!

 Linking up with Ordinary Life Magic for Saturday's Artist.

12 comments:

  1. This is a lovely craft. I know my kids would enjoy doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It is so strange trying to talk to my daughter about season here in California. Where I live it's cold all summer and gets hot in the fall, and the leaves don't really start falling until winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless!! they are really sweet! Great creating everyone! you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your littles are so creative! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! We don't have trees here except for a few spruce trees that the Russians transplanted from Sitka several hundred years ago, but some of the plants in the tundra are changing colors and I think Ansley and I will have to go take a walk and see if we can snag some! Thanks for the great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations. I love them all!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea. May have to try it here with our fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love these. How fun! And I know my daughters would love making them. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome! Slow days and little ones are a terrific combo!

    ReplyDelete