Monday, September 12, 2011

Fairytale Skirt

I bought this unicorn and Rapunzel fabric a while back knowing that Eaden would love it. I only had a 1/2 yard of each though and wasn't sure what to make. Today I finally decided on a skirt. The Rapunzel fabric is heavy and the unicorn fabric is light, but I think it works out okay. Eaden loved it, but refused to wear a shirt for a picture. So, I had the always happy Naia to model.

I think I kept cutting off the top of her head because I was focused on the skirt, lol.

10 comments:

  1. What a fun skirt! She looks so happy. You know I have been planning to make a skirt for my girls for about two years. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that rapunzel fabric. The skirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is adorable! That smile melts my heart. Seriously. And you did a great job on the skirt! Very cute fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh its beautiful! Love how long it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could not make those pictures any cuter if you had to! I am serious!

    The joy of her spirit just radiates in these pics... Love Love Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job! Naia has such an infectious smile. I bet she has a great laugh to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The two fabrics look like they were meant to be together! I think every girl should have a flounce in their skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice work. And, congratulations on your resolve to parent your children. I gave up a fast-lane job years ago and it was WORTH IT. My youngest children are now 11 and 13. I am working part time (Husband lost full time job), but I see them off and I am here when they get home and I can still push homework and bake cookies. Yes, we have less money, but we have a better life. There are so many ways to save money and have more of everything that really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very adorable! And she is too! I can almost hear her laugh...

    ReplyDelete