Friday, February 3, 2012

This Moment

A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor, and remember. Thanks Soulemama.

8 comments:

  1. artichokes and butter? outside? what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    I don't know if you remember me, I closed my old blog and opened a new. I think it was around the time you stopped blogging. I am really happy to have found you again, and to see that you are still here. Hope all is well with you and your adorable little ones.
    Lilli xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh.....I'm drooling. We moved from the west coast to Tennessee five years ago, and it's been that long sice we had a GOOD artichoke!!!

    xo~ michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! And I love the plates, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this moment! so sweet.

    ReplyDelete