Fun!! Sadly, that is how my street looks for most of the winter. I think I should embrace it more, like you, and sail a boat down it. Thanks for the inspiration!
Love everything about your story; the enthusiasm, the suspense, the boat. I wonder how it ended, looks quite scary on the end. Happy weekend, Lilli Btw, I really liked what you wrote about loving what you have. I can relate with that in so many ways.
Oh, what a fun idea! Wish I'd seen this earlier today. It rained allllll day :( We'll have to do this next time! New follower here from the Playtime Linky :)
Love it! So much fun.
ReplyDeleteFun!! Sadly, that is how my street looks for most of the winter. I think I should embrace it more, like you, and sail a boat down it. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about your story; the enthusiasm, the suspense, the boat. I wonder how it ended, looks quite scary on the end.
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend,
Lilli
Btw, I really liked what you wrote about loving what you have. I can relate with that in so many ways.
Looks like everyone had fun! Super cute photos, too.
ReplyDeleteThis brings back memories! We used to race toothpicks after a good rain.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a fun idea! Wish I'd seen this earlier today. It rained allllll day :(
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to do this next time!
New follower here from the Playtime Linky :)