We didn't do much this weekend (yay!) and because of that today is going to be cleaning day (boo). While doing nothing, I came across some old photos of mine I wanted to share here. I know my photo sharing can seem obsessive and possibly crash computers, but I hardly ever feel wordy. Anyway, I picked some pics I don't think I've posted on my blog before (not so sure). I really need to print them out! Drawbacks of the modern age, everything is online...
![]() |
| My firstborn |
![]() |
| just chewin' on some chicken feet |
| At the Texas State Fair |
![]() |
| Naia as Frankenstein |
![]() |
| Eaden and Bella |
![]() |
| Riding the armadillo at Grandma Scott's in New Braunfels. |
![]() |
| Eaden had a long day at the beachhouse, a meltdown during which she put that bumbo on her head, and then passed out |
![]() |
| At her cousin's birthday party |
![]() |
| Happy girls! |
![]() |
| With their cousins - Eaden was angry that she didn't get to hold Taven. |
![]() |
| Naia at my Aunt Debbie's on Thanksgiving. |
![]() |
| Christmas Day - Out riding the new bike. |
![]() |
| At the Wildlife Ranch near San Antonio - Eaden had tripped on a potato the night before and busted her lip. |
![]() |
| My sister and my Dad, twins. |
![]() |
| On the ferris wheel |
![]() |
| Grandpa treated everyone to the carnival! |
![]() |
| Inspector Taven |
![]() |
| Taven loves dogs, but not so much when they chase him. |
![]() |
| Greeting Daddy on his way back from the morning hunt. |
![]() |
| You'll shoot your eye out! |
![]() |
| My niece Abigail - There's nothing like a spit mohawk. |
![]() |
| Hangin' out at Grandma Scott's |
![]() |
| This is how we do it in Texas. Main attraction at the Lufkin Zoo: fat ass raccoon. |






















The passed out with a bumbo on the head is the best! Thanks for a morning laugh!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute photos- I loved taking photos of my kids having meltdowns when they were young- Fat Ass Raccoon makes me laugh- only in Texas.
ReplyDeleteSweet..love'm
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh these photos made my day! I laughed out loud at the chicken foot photo! And the "passed out between the cushions" photo reminds me of both of my kids! Thanks for sharing! :-)
ReplyDelete