Goodbye dreads. It's been real. I REALLY hate pictures of myself, but I suppose this occasion calls for one. So I made them as small as possible. The haircut is super short, but I don't really care. I'm getting too old to care I think.
You are ADORABLE! I love it! I've gone super short many times in my life and always feel so much better afterwards. I think you look even younger now...so cute!
I stopped by earlier and, realizing I didn't leave a comment, had to come back and say you look super cute! And young! Not that you looked hideous and old before (you're beautiful either way), but it's quite a change and you look great! :)
You are ADORABLE! I love it! I've gone super short many times in my life and always feel so much better afterwards. I think you look even younger now...so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love women who can wear supper short hair.
ReplyDeletewelcome back my beautiful oldest daughter!!! I love it!!!! Mom
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous. The heat is making my dreads feel a bit burdensome...I've been thinkin about it too, but not quite ready.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!!! Wow, you look gorgeous. Seriously!
ReplyDeleteI love it too - you really suit short hair. :)
ReplyDeletexxx
I love it! Short hair looks great on you, but you're beautiful as it is so it's like icing on a perfect cupcake.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in both photos!!!! Enjoy the new do!
ReplyDeleteChange is good and you look great in both photos!!
ReplyDeleteMOM! stop commenting under my name! thx :-)
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! The new haircut looks adorable! And I'm jealous of how easy it will be to wash and style!
ReplyDeleteI stopped by earlier and, realizing I didn't leave a comment, had to come back and say you look super cute! And young! Not that you looked hideous and old before (you're beautiful either way), but it's quite a change and you look great! :)
ReplyDeleteHow great a hair cut! I have been trying to work up the nerve to cut mine [it's almost to my waist]! Maybe soon?! xx
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful with or without the dreads! How long had you had them?
ReplyDelete