Late last week we decided to go over to my sister's house for a Day of Mess. It actually ended up with my kids becoming quite clean though.
We started simply with a tarp covered in dish soap, shaving cream, and water.
We attempted a shaving cream slide ending in body paint. However, the landing didn't feel so great.
So we moved the paint over to the tarp.
Then we moved the tarp over to the slide. All of the kids slid down, but Taven takes the record. He loved it! Over and over he went.
Then time to clean off.











can I come play?! This looks like so much fun:)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant fun! I'll have to try that with my little ones when it warms up a bit! Hopefully we'll get a summer this year rather than just rain rain and rain!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! They all look like they're having so much fun.
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun! Maybe I should have a day of mess.... since every other day is an unintentional one!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! How fun! I love the looks on the kids' faces. Thanks so much for sharing this playful idea on this week's Kids Co-Op Linky!
ReplyDelete