Thursday, May 17, 2012

We smelled the flowers today!

Well we went out again today, but early, to beat the heat.




 Besides stopping to smell the flowers, we "saved" a couple of frogs from the water fountain.





 Examined some caterpillars.




 Big sis kindly shared one with her little brother.


 And taught him a bit about turtles.



 There was plenty of lizard hunting,


 butterfly chasing,


and looking close to see what others may miss.


Breaks are always welcome for this very pregnant momma.



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the card! What wonderful adventures outside you all have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful day of exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect day! Your pictures of the littles are adorable! Thanks for the reminder to stop and smell the flowers and for sharing on the All Year Round Summer linky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a good mom Megan!!! Love you!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun adventure. I wish I could be one of your kids! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! thank you so much for sharing your nature adventure! looks like you are blessed with quite the spot to bring the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing this with the Summer Carnival. It's always fun joining you on your nature walks and seeing your discoveries! :) I've featured your post here: http://sunnydaytodaymama.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/all-year-round-week-fourteen-7-ways-to.html

    ReplyDelete