Friday, March 30, 2012

A Little Break

I'm a bit tired, wishing this baby would come out so I could drink some beer, trying to remain peaceful as my now 2 year old throws tantrums daily, ...you know. So I'm taking a little blog break. Probably be back next weekend to review Anni Daulter's Naturally Fun Parties for Kids. Think we might throw our own little Easter Egg Dyeing Party and try out some of the recipes...


6 comments:

  1. Let me know when you are going to dye eggs and we'll join and contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT remember that picture or recognize the background.....?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I certainly don't :-)

      Delete
    2. didn't memaw and pepaw have a barn like that out back?

      Delete
  3. The photo of you(?) is just great! Says everything. Enjoy your Blog vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this you as a kiddo? Cute. I know the really pregnant days can be rough and exhausting. .Wishing you some energy to make it through!

    ReplyDelete