Friday, July 29, 2011

My Fashion Line

That was a joke! However, I am really enjoying sewing with all of my new fabric. Here is some of what I've made.
This outfit came out great! I love it! I made some more of the shorts.

I'm always trying to alter patterns and I don't know why because it never comes out right. I added that contrasting fabric around the bottom and the front and backs do not line up. I also added the pocket which is quite large. The shorts are still cute though. Submitted to Saturday's Artist.

17 comments:

  1. I think the shorts are awesome and what beautiful fabric! I'm always just so impressed by mamas that sew their own clothes. Pillowcases are about the only thing I can make. Very envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to start sewing again. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Mama!! They came out super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabric, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW. Those are adorable. I want some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those are the cutest shorts I've see in a while and I love the material. How blessed your children are to have a Mamma like you. Enjoy the weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute clothes, I love the blue shorts

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous clothes and fabric, well done mama! i really need to get sewing again, its been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew you would make wonderful things out of that fabric!
    I have a blog award for you over at my blog...
    http://homeschooljournal-bergblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/versatile-blogger-award-from-learning.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! How inspiring—I love the contrasting fabrics too. We want to make some pyjamas with four fabrics on the legs. I think we can do it. Yes we can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really going to town with that fabric! Everything is turning out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're so, so, so cute!!

    And soft and cool-looking, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such cute clothes, I wish I was more handy with the sewing machine, it is certainly on my list of things to master in this lifetime..
    You should do a little etsy store..
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete