Lately, anytime we go somewhere or see someone Eaden introduces herself with "I've got jokes!". So naturally, I thought, let's write a joke book! Also, it just so happens that we signed up for a handmade book exchange at Bird and Little Bird. Some lucky little four year old in Portland, Oregon is going to get one of Eaden's hilariously funny books (minus the poop and pee jokes). I figure we'll wait for Eaden's friend, Aidan, to come visit and they can co-author their own joke book having to do exclusively with poop and pee.
Why did the interrupting cow stay quiet?
ReplyDeleteHe saw what happened to the banana.
Good job, Eaden.
OMG! We're in the stage, too. I think Eaden's jokes are better, though ;-).
ReplyDeleteI am so glad we are not alone in this!! Emma insists on telling us jokes. We love her to pieces but it is getting tough to laugh at some of them...
ReplyDelete