We went to a headband party yesterday to celebrate all of the hard work Eaden and her gymnastics team have been doing. For a while I didn't think we were going to go because no one had called to give me directions. So I told the kids we could go to the creek instead. Well someone called me at the last minute and we went to the headband party (it was fun and I will post pictures soon I'm sure). Anyway, to make a long story short, we had to go to the creek today to make up for not going yesterday.
Sinking.
Treasure.
I thought he would learn after tasting the mud that he probably should not put it in his mouth. Nope. He kept trying to shovel it in.
This butterfly hung out with us all day.
Naia's illustration of the day.
Linking up with Friday's Nature Table.
that mouth full of sand is precious!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures! Looks like a wonderful time. Sandy-faced babies are the best- I cannot believe how big Mirek is getting!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place for exploring.
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos! I especially love the sisters holding hands and that last close-up of your li'l man. My girls would love exploring a creek like that, too.
ReplyDelete