That doll is fab...you should see the crazy unicorn I made with my daughter Mya last week..from newspaper and masking tape! That picture of Taven playing the violin is AMAZING..I nearly spat my tea over the computer laughing! :)
Hee hee, I love the violin pic too - absolutely hilarious! How did the Saurkraut turn out? Have never tried making it before - is it easy? The doll and the string balls are awesome too - beautiful embroidery. Sometimes the best times are when you are just hanging out and not doing a whole lot xx
sauerkraut is very easy but this batch was way too salty. I'm allowing it to ferment and its bubbling and all but I didn't know how many pounds of cabbage I had lol so I didn't know how much salt to use. I need a scale for weighing food.
That doll is fab...you should see the crazy unicorn I made with my daughter Mya last week..from newspaper and masking tape! That picture of Taven playing the violin is AMAZING..I nearly spat my tea over the computer laughing! :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely, and that violin picture is priceless! !
ReplyDeleteHee hee, I love the violin pic too - absolutely hilarious! How did the Saurkraut turn out? Have never tried making it before - is it easy? The doll and the string balls are awesome too - beautiful embroidery. Sometimes the best times are when you are just hanging out and not doing a whole lot xx
ReplyDeletesauerkraut is very easy but this batch was way too salty. I'm allowing it to ferment and its bubbling and all but I didn't know how many pounds of cabbage I had lol so I didn't know how much salt to use. I need a scale for weighing food.
Delete