Saturday, July 21, 2012

I love kids' art!

We have been creating a lot of Pinterest inspired art lately.

These fingerprint people/creatures are somewhat addicting.



 I've been enjoying joining in on the arts and crafts sessions. I usually stay creating longer than the kids :-)





 The girls really enjoyed painting with their new watercolors. My painting is the one with the beer spilled on it.




 Eaden made this little accordian book in a box which I love. She has been very interested in outer space lately and so I'm trying to capitalize on her interest while it lasts.



 I made the girls a fabric scrap tutu inspired by this.


 We have been playing a lot of games lately.


 Guess Who? for family game night last night.


 A nice picture from this morning.


 And an interesting picture of my egg (left) and a store bought egg (right).


3 comments:

  1. love the art work and will be nicking your ideas!! lol i am now off to see if i can find you on pintrest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are such talented artists! Love these ideas. And the tutu is darling.

    ReplyDelete