Thursday, July 26, 2012

A More Successful Outing

We ventured out again and this time with better results!








 Taven, always the rule breaker.


 Identifying trees.


 And butterflies.


 Attempting to catch said butterflies.



 Close up examinations.



 Nature journaling.




 Cypress swamp. Those are "knees" sticking out of the water. They grow from the roots.


 Last and certainly (for me) least, the playground. However, I did manage to get Eaden to push Naia on the swings.


 And this random stranger (sucker!) to push Taven.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day, I love all the bright colourful flowers, and that little lizard is so cool!
    I must get mine to start their nature journals. Its such a great idea, and gives them a record of the summer to look back at.
    Super cute baby pic too!
    Hope you have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, your baby looks oh so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! Especially the photos of the cypress trees-- they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty place. Looks like you all had a great time. Gorgeous photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nature walks, this looks like it was a beautiful walk, I love all of the plant life, those trees are very cool looking! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete