Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Getting hot!

It's been muggy and rainy and mosquito-ey.

So how do I get the kids outside?

Water balloons!













Taven almost never wants to do anything crafty but he did make this crown. He was proud of it but didn't want me to take a picture. So I had to catch him while he was running around.




 Playing dress up in Daddy's closet.


 I checked out a Martha Stewart kids craft book from the library and she had a collection of miniature books in baseball card holders (plastic sleeves). We love making books so we got right on it.


 Thank goodness I drink beer because the kids love bottle caps.


 More water balloons. We made a game.


 Naia tried to take all of the balloons and her shorts fell down. Serves her right!









Here is a video of Taven and I dropping bombs on Mirek.



2 comments:

  1. nice! i love the water balloons on a string. what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I like the idea of hanging the water balloons, too. That is one tolerant chicken!

    ReplyDelete