Although I have been yearning to get my kids to some national parks and it hurts my heart (literally I feel it) that I can't figure out how to do that, we have been trying to stay home (or very close). Maybe that will save money and we can take a road trip one day!
Walking to get snow cones.
There was a bit of a language barrier and I'm not sure what I ordered Mirek...
I think he has something in his diaper.
Burning dandelion seed heads. Cool video HERE.
Science experiments.
Hanging out in the backyard.
Naia's last softball game of the season.
We have also been going to the library and nearby parks quite a bit. Eaden has been reading her chapter books eagerly and doing a lot of math as well. I have found that letting her skip around in the books is very motivating and she loves it.
We are trying to figure out how to get the girls into swim lessons at the nearby Y. That is going to be our summer goal. I do not do museums or zoos in the summer because of the crowds so we will be at the Y. Eaden's gymnastics is going to be very early as well and is definitely not something I'm looking forward to....
Trying to climb the tree.
Roller coaster rides.
Some artwork for Mother's Day.
We took this play tent with tunnels from Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Checking on our moldy bread.
Eaden had to wear this Popeye costume for a dance with her gymnastics team and so now it is a new addition to our dress up wardrobe.
Weston enjoys being outside.
And a video Because We're Happy!!!!
looks like maybe Eaden got her gymnastics skills from her papa!!
ReplyDeleteyes i think so!
Delete