Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Zoo

We found a new gym for Eaden and so far, so good. I am glad to have that decision out of the way and move on.

We checked out a bunch of drawing books from the library and all of the kids, especially Naia, have been drawing away.



 Eaden has been watching a show called "Artzooka" a lot lately where a guy makes all sorts of crafts out of recycled materials. I am always making things out of recycled materials as well. So she asked if she could make a "movie theater" and I told her she could use anything she wanted from the recycling bin. She used the drawing books to draw backgrounds and puppets.


On Friday we went to the zoo. I never go on Friday because I know a lot of schools go then, but the kids have been bugging me and I remembered that the next 2 weeks are Spring Break for schools here. So we went. Very crowded!










 The girls took some of the shells they found last weekend at the beach to the Swap Shop to trade in for more points. They also wrote a little about shells and drew some pictures. We have learned that bringing in something written (or a nature journal) gets a lot of points.




 And here are the kids, very happy, hanging out in the back of our car that would not start. Exciting! A jump did not help so my mom came to pick us up and my husband and Dad later figured out what was wrong and brought the car home.


No comments:

Post a Comment