Friday, February 14, 2014

The Right Thing

Happy Valentine's Day! We made a ton of stuff this week and today I declare a crafting break! My house is in ruins.

Also, I've been thinking about this space and how I usually just dump photos here and write a sentence, an incomplete sentence, or nothing at all. I would like it to become a little more than that. I guess a want to write more...we shall see. I'm usually not really up to it.

However, I did get rid of the TV in my room and I now have more time to read, write, reflect...I go to sleep a little earlier and I wake up a little earlier. Maybe I can write here at night (if I can stop reading the Game of Thrones series for a few minutes).

I posted this photo so that I might remember to use my time more wisely. My goal is to "unplug" everyday, be present with my family, and post at night after they are in bed. I am clearly not to that point yet!

We are going to have great weather here for quite some time. Let me go outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment