We went to Storytime at the library and made some squirrel treats.
We had a cool front and it is always exciting for the kids to get bundled up for the first time. It was about 50 degrees. They got warm after a bit.
For a while now Mirek has been getting into everything. He drags chairs around the house to climb up on counters, tables, desks, bookshelves, etc. I took all of the chairs away and he started to pull out pots and pans to stand on.
Here is Naia sitting on her desk because she has no chair.
Eaden prefers to stand.
Taven sits and see what happens!
I am quite worried about our Christmas tree this year. I have a feeling there will only be ornaments at the very top and it might come crashing down more than a few times...
He sounds like trouble but he is so darn cute, right? Best smile ever!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure that Taven wasn't a cat in his past life? I'm kind of in love with his cheesy grin and those teeth!
ReplyDeleteThe baby is Mirek and everybody who meets him is fast in love :) he is very charming!
DeleteBetter have that camera ready around the Christmas decorations, sounds like they won't last long...but might make for some funny photos.
ReplyDelete