Mirek lying on the table made me laugh, he looks so totally relaxed! What recipe do you use for playdough? I keep making 'sticky dough' ugh...... Love the rainbow, your mantlepiece always looks full of lovely home made craft bits, so pretty x
My mantle is covered in crap lol...but thanks! I use a textile its lots of salt and cream of tartar. My playdough is always great! I will find the recipe when i get a chance.
Mirek lying on the table made me laugh, he looks so totally relaxed!
ReplyDeleteWhat recipe do you use for playdough? I keep making 'sticky dough' ugh......
Love the rainbow, your mantlepiece always looks full of lovely home made craft bits, so pretty x
My mantle is covered in crap lol...but thanks! I use a textile its lots of salt and cream of tartar. My playdough is always great! I will find the recipe when i get a chance.
DeleteTextile should be recipe
Delete