The gymnastics competition season is coming fast! USA gymnastics developed new routines this year for all of the levels and the girls just started working on them a few weeks ago.
Here is a video of Eaden learning her new beam routine.
Also, if you are into gymnastics (which I'm sure most of you aren't lol), Simone Biles, who is on the team at Eaden's gym, will be competing next weekend in the U.S. Secret Classic with some of the Olympians. She is awesome and we will be rooting for her big time!
The new warm-ups and leotards are starting to come in and of course Eaden is excited.
We have not yet received the new $175 leotard (that's right! $175!!!!).
That is awesome! We have a budding gymnast here too (Vaila) and I am blown away by the strength and coordination of these girls - it is amazing to watch! Well done Eaden - she looks so graceful. xx
ReplyDeleteThat's so great that you can support her love of gymnastics. What poise!!! When I was a kid, I did a cartwheel on a beam and landed straddling it. Youch. I was pretty terrified of the beam after that.
ReplyDeleteThat first photot - wow - how does she do that?!
ReplyDelete