Oh my gosh, I'm so happy you're back!! I've missed you! And I cannot believe how big everyone is getting! I totally feel you on the stress and craziness. Glad I'm not the only one who feels it. But from the looks of your pictures, you're doing a great job, even if you don't always feel that way. Welcome back!
Welcome back to the Blogesphere! I agree, it can be tough and isolating, but sure you are doing a great job - the pictures show so much adventure and happiness. It is great to connect with other mam's through the net, to get inspiration, consolation and realise that we all do it tough sometimes - hang in there mama!
Welcome back!!! I'm kinda thrilled that you're blogging again, and I love your pictures. Even though life with the little ones is exhausting and frustrating (at times), you have so much gratitude and openness about the life you're living. That's huge! And I would give you a big hug through the internet now if I could.
Also, I'm pretty sure we all yell more than we want to. Ack.
Oh good, Taven has a light saber now. He and Aidan can duel. We're coming to the farm next visit I hope. I can't believe Eaden took her boots off. Only for gymnastics I guess.
I'm glad you're back! I went looking for you a while back and was sad that I couldn't find you. Glad all are doing well. Everyone looks great. As always, thank you for your open honesty and for all that you share. :) -dionne
Welcome back! I, too, disappeared for a while but I find that blogging helps me feel a little less crazy. And it's cheaper than therapy! Thanks for your honesty and for sharing your family life with us.
So glad you are back! I have been wondering what you were up to... ;)
ReplyDeleteyay I have a reader! Missed you!
DeleteOh my gosh, I'm so happy you're back!! I've missed you! And I cannot believe how big everyone is getting! I totally feel you on the stress and craziness. Glad I'm not the only one who feels it. But from the looks of your pictures, you're doing a great job, even if you don't always feel that way. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the Blogesphere! I agree, it can be tough and isolating, but sure you are doing a great job - the pictures show so much adventure and happiness. It is great to connect with other mam's through the net, to get inspiration, consolation and realise that we all do it tough sometimes - hang in there mama!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!! I'm kinda thrilled that you're blogging again, and I love your pictures. Even though life with the little ones is exhausting and frustrating (at times), you have so much gratitude and openness about the life you're living. That's huge! And I would give you a big hug through the internet now if I could.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm pretty sure we all yell more than we want to. Ack.
Oh good, Taven has a light saber now. He and Aidan can duel. We're coming to the farm next visit I hope. I can't believe Eaden took her boots off. Only for gymnastics I guess.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back! I went looking for you a while back and was sad that I couldn't find you. Glad all are doing well. Everyone looks great. As always, thank you for your open honesty and for all that you share. :) -dionne
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I, too, disappeared for a while but I find that blogging helps me feel a little less crazy. And it's cheaper than therapy! Thanks for your honesty and for sharing your family life with us.
ReplyDelete